The Sigma Team is aware of the vital importance of reducing the impact of human action on the environment. For this reason, we follow an environmental policy governed by a series of fundamental pillars that guide our daily activities:
- Efficient use of tools and equipment.
- Minimisation of the cost of consumable office materials.
- Carrying out efficient designs adjusted to the client’s needs.
- Minimize the over-dimensioning of the installations we carry out.
- Minimize the amount of excess materials in the facilities.
- Minimize the consumption of non-biodegradable materials.
- Use of low-consumption lighting.
- Implementation of renewable energies in the work premises.
- Optimisation of work flow.
Our aim is to reduce the amount of resources consumed by our activity on a daily basis and therefore, to minimize the footprint left by our activity on the planet.